1. If you have received an email looking like this, click on the “Read Secure Message” button and it will redirect you to your mobile browser
2. In your browser you are going to receive a page like this:
4. Click "Download on the App Store" button (or Google Play Store) and download the application
5. Once the application is downloaded, open it. You should be signed in automatically
Note: Make sure to approve Notifications and Face ID/Touch ID permissions to ensure that you will receive encryption/decrypt requests and approve the authorization via biometrics
6. You will receive an authorization screen to authorize the decryption of an email. Tap "Yes" to continue
7. You are now able to preview your email, download attachments (if any), and use the Sealit ID mobile app for encryption/decryption of a file or an email. You can also check your alerts, activity and mailbox to view your sent/received emails directly from within the app
If you don’t have an Android/iOS device, click HERE to see an alternative option on how to open Sealit email
If you’re using a desktop device, click HERE to see how to open email for the first time
Here you can have a look at how you can easily send your reply.
Thank you for using Sealit!
Protecting your hard work
If you are not able to solve the issue or you need assistance from our representatives, you can chat with us or email us at email@example.com