To add the Sealit app to your Slack workspace sign in to your Sealit Portal and navigate to the Download tools section. Simply click on Add to Slack button and complete the installation
2. Once this is done, open your Slack mobile application. Find the user that you want to send a secure message to and simply enter /sealit before you start typing any confidential information
3. Once you send it, you and the person the message was sent to should see a message like this:
4. By clicking on the Decrypt me button you will be navigated to authenticate
5. When you receive a Sealit notification, simply click on it and it will take you to the application to authorize
6. Once it is confirmed you will be able to see its content as shown below:
That’s it! You have successfully managed to send and decrypt messages via Sealit Slack Add-in.
Thank you for using Sealit!
Protecting your hard work
If you are not able to solve the issue or you need assistance from our representatives, you can chat with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org