1. Click on "Read Secure Message" to open the encrypted email. You will be redirected to a web browser
2. You will receive a page with a QR code. To scan the QR code, use your mobile device and open the link you have received as shown on the screen.
3. Once you open the link provided from the QR code, you will be displayed with a page like this:
4. Click on "Download on the App Store" (or Google Play Store for Android devices) and you will be displayed with a Sealit ID mobile app. Tap "Download" icon to install it:
5. Once you download Sealit ID mobile app, open it. The application will sign you in automatically.
6. Upon opening the application, you should receive an authorization screen as shown below:
7. Tap "Yes" to authorize the decryption, and you will receive an unencrypted message on your PC.
You can now use a mobile app for future email decryption. To fully register your account go to Sealit Portal
Thank you for using Sealit! If you don’t have an android/ios device, click HERE to see an alternative option on how to open Sealit email via a desktop device.
Thank you for using Sealit!
Protecting your hard work
If you are not able to solve the issue or you need assistance from our representatives, you can chat with us or email us at email@example.com